T1-OAS Extraction System
The Summit T1 Extraction System is a closed loop, hydrocarbon extraction machine designed for maximum throughput, faster processing, and superior ease-of-use. This innovative, turnkey system can use butane and propane solvents for the safe and effective extraction of botanical materials.
The Summit T1 Extraction System’s unique and simple design helps preserve the plant’s original characteristics, including flavor and aroma. The extracted bulk oil can be used in a wide variety of products, such as edibles, premium concentrates, topicals and vaporizer oils.
The purchase of a Summit T1 Extraction System includes a one-year warranty and ongoing customer support.
Our Unique Extraction System Delivers the Following Benefits:
- Clean, high-quality bulk concentrate
- Produces a silky oil that pours from of the system (vs. being scraped out)
- Greater ease-of-use due to the simple, intuitive design
- Innovative extraction technology for better distillation and efficiency
- Compliant with all current safety standards (Engineering Peer Review, International Fire Code, NFPA 58 – Liquid Petroleum Gas Code, and ASME Pressure Vessel)
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- See more advantages of the Summit T1 Extraction System
- 5 to 8 pounds of material per run
- 60-minute cycle time per run
- Average yield is 14% to 20% by weight
- Each yield can produce 0.7 to 1.0 pound of oil concentrate
- 6.5 feet x 2 feet x 6 feet
- Column volume: 17 liters
- 100-pound solvent recovery cylinder
Be sure and sign up for our Hydrocarbon Operator Training Course that provides hands on training for those who either want to learn extraction techniques or presently work in the industry.